| 0 comments ]

1. The town center:
library
railway station
tourist information office
town hall
museum
car park
post office
bus station

You can get a train at the railway station
You can change money at the bank.
You can read books and newspapers at the library.
You can park your car in/at the car park.

2. On streets and roads:
Where is the main square?
How do I get there?
How do I get to X street?
Excuse me, I'm looking for the museum.
Where can I get a bus to London?
Where can I get information about hotels?
Where can I change money?
Where can I park?
Where can I see very old things?
Where can I post a letter?

3. People in the town:
4. Signs:
no parking (parking prohibited)
no entry
bus stop
crossroads
traffic lights
stop

Near the roundabout.
In the square.
Go left at York Street.
In the pedestrian area. (khu vực người đi bộ)
London Road car park is best.
There's a bank in Queen Street.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About