| 0 comments ]

1. What's in the kitchen?
worktop
cooker
microwave
cupboard
shelf (cai ke)
freezer
fridge
sink
taps (vòi)
wastebin

I put the meat in the oven, put my dirty clothers in the washing machine, made the coffee and put the milk back in the fridge.

2. Things we use in the kitchen:
washing-up liquid
tea towel
saucepan (nồi nấu)
frying pan (chảo chiên)
cloth
teapot (ấm trà)
coffee maker
kitchen paper/roll

3. Things we use for eating and drinking:
cup
saucer (đĩa để dưới tách)
plate (cai dia)
bowl (cai bat)
fork (nia)
knife
spoon
chopsticks
mug (cốc)
glass (ly)

4. Questions in the kitchen:
Where can I find a mug/cloth/some kitchen paper?
Can I help with the washing-up/the cooking?
Where do you keep it? (để nó ở đâu)
Where does this cup/plate/frying pan go?
Where shall I put this cup/ the milk?
Washing-up liquid makes the dishes clean.
The fridge is cold inside.
The freezer is colder than the fridge.
I turn on the tap to get water.
A tea towel is for making plates dry.
Where's the coffee?
_ It's in the cupboard.
Where's the saucepan?
_ It's on the cooker.
Where shall I put this mug?
_ Please put it in the sink.
Can I help with the washing-up?
_ Thanks. You can wash those plates, and I'll dry them.

0 comments

Post a Comment

About